To our valued employees and clients,
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones safe and well during these extraordinary times. We want to let you know that your health and safety remains our main priority, and during this time of transitioning to our new normal we have implemented new measures to ensure your safety and ours.
We thank you for your continued support and cooperation during these times, we look forward in seeing you all soon.
* Please be advised, facial and spa services are available by appointment only. Please contact us at 604-233-6699 to make an appointment.
UPDATE - As of July 1, 2021
We would like to update you about our mask rule in our business in the near future.
Masks will be required for all clients as they have during the pandemic protocols with no changes.
We have chosen this route to protect ourselves, our workplace, all our clients, and of course, you. Based on recommendations from the provincial government and our industry association, we believe this is the safest plan of action moving forward.
Thank you for understanding and we look forward to welcoming you to our place of work.
OUR ‘NEW’ ENVIRONMENT
To ensure and maintain a safe and sanitary experience for everyone, we are committed to the following new measures.
- Temporary reduced opening hours
- Installation of a plexiglass barrier where physical distancing is not available
- Floor signage will indicate 6 foot physical distancing when possible
Touchless consultations where beauty advisors will only provide single-use samples when needed
- Increased sanitation of the store and all high-touch areas
- We will monitor and limit the number of people at one time in the store to maintain a safe distance between others
- Our safety and sanitization procedures will meet or exceed all provincial, local and regulatory
guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
- Employees and guests who feel ill or have a fever will be asked to stay at home and self-isolate
- Guests and employees will refrain from hugging and shaking hands
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Employees will be supplied face masks, protective eyewear and/or face shields
- Guests will be asked to bring their own face mask/covering and wear it for the duration of their visit
- Disposable masks are available for purchase while supplies last
- Gloves will be provided for employees, if required, although handwashing and hand sanitizing is proven to be sufficient and most effective