Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules
Clarins Milky Boost Capsules

Clarins Milky Boost Capsules

$38.00
Tint Color

These light-coverage capsules adapt to every type of skin, so they can be used by everyone. Their complexion-perfecting fluid gives the complexion a natural glow, making it luminous and even in just one step. Only one dose is needed to obtain a natural, satin-finish coverage. Its formula contains 94% natural ingredients. The remaining 6% help guarantee an optimal makeup result, sensoriality and proper conservation of the product. Its delicate and addictive peach fragrance, the hallmark scent of the Milky range, indulges the senses.

1 capsule = 1 application. One capsule holds the perfect amount of makeup to cover the face and neck for a radiant complexion.

Size: 30 x 2ml capsules

ITS BENEFITS

  • Radiant complexion
  • Luminous, moisturized skin
  • Unifies & conceals imperfections
  • Easy to modulate, with a light coverage

ITS APPLICATION

To open the capsule, twist the cap using two fingers until it detaches, apply contents to the face and neck. Throw it away! (Designed with the environment in mind, it can be thrown away without worrying about pollution).